Saturday, May 23, 2009

Two fold...

Happy Saturday to everyone! It has been a beautiful week of straight thunderstorms here in Orlando, and while I'm fairly confined to the indoors, I thought I'd send more happy thoughts out into the world! Todays blog serves two purposes. First - to wish one of my favorite people, Shelley a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Here is a small tribute...

Our friendship has made it through fights of every kind - cake, lemonade, sand, flour - and I'm sure will make it through whatever else comes our way! Love you Shell!


Okay - now for purpose number two! Exactly one week from tomorrow, I will be boarding the Disney Wonder with three of my favorite girls - Shelley, Lisa and Ally-baba!! Now, I think it has probably 5 years since all four of us have been together, and I couldn't be more exited!! We are sailing for 4 days and will visit Nassau and Castaway Cay! Love you girls and can't wait! Here are a few photos from the old days...

Halloween 2003 - Al and I are  bobble heads in case it wasn't obvious...

One of our many trips to Vegas! GO Cougars!

We had just made s'mores with Shelley's new S'more maker - this tree graced our apartment from November - February that year. And yes - Lisa's hair is as big as the tree. 

So, those are the magical tidings from my end of the country for today! I'll make sure to update ya'll on how the cruise goes! <3

5 comments:

Lisa M said...

How fun!

Gary and Sara said...

Have a fantastic trip and post lots of pictures!

Lisa Lou said...

hooray hooray hooray! I forgot about that tree picture. Oh man. Maybe I will make sure my hair looks like that the whole cruise!

Jamie said...

Lisa, absolutely NOTHING could make me happier!

Shelley Nicole said...

Wow! That was amazingly fun for me!!! Thanks Best Pal!!! I would venture to say that you ARE my favorite person! I appreciate the tribute!!! Awesome pictures comin' out from the old dust! Very nostalgic :) And I can't wait for the cruise either!!!! We'll brush Lisa's hair out in her sleep... Love you!