Thursday, May 8, 2008

Experiencing the Magic...

So... I thought I'd post about some of the goings on at work the last few weeks. Every day is a completely new and different experience, which I love! This past week, I was able to go and tour Cinderella's Castle Suite and it is beautiful! I saw it once when it was first finished, so it was great fun to go back a year later and see it again. We are all pointing to the 24 karat gold that is in the mosaic in the entry way... the detail is incredible... and the story of Cinderella is carried through the entire room. Plus... it is INSIDE the Castle! I loved every minute of being up there. They even have a little spy glass so you can look out the window into the Park. The bottom picture is of Lindsay and I after our first trip to the sign shop to pick up signs she had designed. Goggles were required... and we got to see how part of the imagineering magic happens! We were so excited we wore our goggles the entire drive back and up to our office in Magic Kingdom. I love where I work... and what I do! Such fun adventures!

9 comments:

Shelley Nicole said...

I love where you work and what you do too!!! I'm jealous daily!

The Riley's said...

Jamie! Whats up softball chick? You look awesome, we need to catch up!

Wilde Lady said...

Okay so I cheated, I looked through Katie's blog to find you. I can't believe that you've lived in Florida all this time and I didn't know about it! We've been in Florida for over 4 years and go to Orlando all the time. We're now living just outside of Tampa and I hope that we can meet up one day. You look great and like you're having a time of your life. Jealous. Niki

Anonymous said...

Hey there cutie! I found your blog through Katie's. You are freaking gorgeous! It's been so long since I last saw/talked to you. You look amazing and I'm so excited for you and your job. It's so great for you. Let's keep in touch girly girl.

Kate and Peter Lowe said...

Oh I can't tell you how jealous I am! Lucky girl! I hope you're doing well! I was so happy to find your Blog!

We Joneses said...

This is an official request for a new post. I want more.

Baguleys said...

I love that we are all reconnecting through blogs!! You are beautiful as ever!! This is jamie, also known as J2(squared) if you can't tell by my last name.

The Kemps said...

Jamie!!!! I am so glad that you found me and I found you! I have been wondering where you have been and what you've been up too. I love that you work at Disney World, what a perfect job for you, you have always been able to easily put smiles on everyones faces! I LOVE your hair and you look so great and so happy. I'm excited to keep in touch through the blogging world and you need to let me know if you're ever back in town! Love you Jamie!!!

April said...

The face shaking thing is very weird...

Send me an email so I can add you to our blog.

April
april.vicchrilli@hotmail.com